GVG's Property Tax Experience
- Griffin Valuation Group has achieved substantial tax savings for corporations throughout the U.S. in
the following industries and many other types!
- Light and Heavy Manufacturing
- Offices & Medical Complexes
- Hotels & Resorts
- Casinos (both Land-Based & Water-based)
- Shopping Malls, Retail & Restaurants
- Television Broadcasting & Cable Companies
- Refineries & Chemical Processing
- Public & Private Utilities (Coal, Gas and Nuclear Electric Power Generating Plants)
- Recycling Facilities & Solar Energy Manufacturers
Property Tax Services We Offer:
- Real Estate & Personal (FF&E) Property Tax Reviews
- Obsolescence Studies
- Real Property Tax Appeal/Litigation Support
- Property Tax Abatement Procurement
- Fixed Asset Review/Inventory
- Personal Property Tax Audit Defense & Litigation Support
- Personal Property Tax Compliance
Our thorough property tax assessment investigations include:
- Whether the property is valued correctly based on use, type of construction, size, capacity, etc.
- The fair market value of the property on the open market.
- Economic obsolescence factors.
- Functional obsolescence that may exist such as add-on construction or out of date design.
- Personal property tax returns that include ghost or retired assets.
- Personal property returns that include assets that are exempt from taxation.
- Personal property line items that are lumped together and should be broken apart to determine what and how each is taxed.
For property tax news by state, visit our Blog coming soon!
Griffin Valuation Group has the necessary experience, technical skills and service commitment to provide the solution you are looking for. We promise the best value you will find in the market today, and we do not charge additional travel expenses on top of our low contingent fees.
We would enjoy speaking with you to go over the details and to give you a fee quote. Give us a call or send an email soon!
Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (312) 324-4484.
Please Note: We apologize -- we do not work on Residential Houses.